8.11.2008

first day 2008


first day 2008, originally uploaded by holly k 123.

it all went great!!!! anna was a little scared because i thought i was going to get to walk them in, but then i didn't get to because of the traffic. for the record we left 40 minutes before school started and normally the school is less than 10 minutes away. ay yi yi. but ella told anna she would help her out. lol! i'm SO proud of ella! and of course anna too. we had to run ella's nap mat up to her because we forgot it this morning so i got to peek in on both of them, and they were both doing great! ella didn't even notice me! i think they are both going to have a GREAT year!

6 comments:

kelly lautenbach said...

they look SO grown up. ;)
Dang. I miss you guys... SO BAD!
Is it 10 months yet??!?!??

Anna said...

How adorable! Ella looks so mature in her uniform and I love how she was the one who helped Anna.

doris sander said...

happy happy first day of school! :D

Margaret Spengler said...

How sweet we start on the 25th.

Unknown said...

OhMyHeck!
Look how grown up they both look!!!!!!! And as happy as it makes me, it also makes me a little sad. Where did our little girls go? When did they become big girls?

Wow.
I'm not so ready for this, I guess.

Miss you!
Love you all!
Slobbery kisses to the littles...

xoxo.

kelly said...

they look adorable!!!
i love the pics holls :)

email me, i need an update!