9.18.2006

a weekend in ankeny...






and we had so much fun!!! the hawkeyes beat iowa state! yaaay!!! kurt took my dad and some friends to the game and they had a great time. mimi, the girls, wilson and i watched the game and snacked on mimi's delicious food. the girls always have so much fun at mimi and papa's. there are always new things to discover. and i appreciate my mom's cooking and mimi and papa's help so much. here are a few pictures: (those are mimi and papa's home grown tomatoes. yuuuum!!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new look of your blog! adorable photos holly! glad you had a great weekend with your family!

kelly said...

look at the makeover on your blog!
love the pics, holls :D

Bridgette said...

home grown tomatoes. yuuuuuuuuuum.

Anonymous said...

Are you from Ankeny? I am-graduated from Ankeny in '95. In fact, I was home for the weekend of the game (though I'm an Iowa State fan).

I know you don't know me (well maybe you do!) but I'm just a fellow scrapbooker from 2peas. I live in St. Louis now but am trying to convince my husband to move back to Iowa.

Shannon (Arringdale) Riggs