10.26.2006

journaling

i started this blog awhile ago mostly to use as a place to jot down things as they happen so i don't forget them and so i can use them for journaling on scrapbook pages later. but i haven't done a very good job of that lately! i need to get back to that. so here are a few things i need to keep --

for the longest time ella has hummed while she's eating. she hums the most if she is really enjoying what she's eating. she hadn't done it for a long time, but this morning while she was eating her granola bar she started humming again. she's my musical girl! she's always making up songs and she sings them out loud to us. she gets pretty upset if we interrupt her singing. which sometimes is hard because her songs are LONG!!!

usually i find it hard to write about wilson. i mean he is so cute and sweet. he loves his sisters, smiles a lot and likes to bob around. but tonight he made his mama fall even deeper in love with him. when i'm putting him to sleep he always grabs my finger and i lay my hand on his chest. sometimes he gives me the half closed squint to see if i'm still there i guess. i can rub the very top of his little nose and he usually zonks right out. but tonight he just had my finger grasped so hard that i couldn't rub his nose. so i bent down and gave him a little kiss. and he closed his eyes. and smiled. oooh how he melted my heart!!! i think he might love me almost as much as i love him! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*sigh* so sweet!

And I think he just might love you as much as you love him! : )

xoxo.