2.10.2007




i guess it's time for me to change my banner, huh? i left it up since i was still in mourning. :( lol! poor wilson is still sick. we took him to the doctor finally on wednesday (we couldn't get in until then unless we went to the er. ack!). by then he was really hacking and wheezing, so he had to have an x-ray to rule out pneumonia. oh my - i know there are so many worse things but that x-ray was soooo awful. i don't think it really hurt him but it was so hard for me to watch him while he sat there looking at me with his eyes saying, "why are you letting them do this to me?" they didn't find anything, thankfully, but they do think he has rsv or a virus similar to that. yesterday was a good day for him but he wakes up so congested in the morning. he's getting pretty tired of sitting in his carseat in the bathroom while the shower runs for steam. and i'm just tired of him feeling bad - i just feel so bad for the little guy. and the poor girls are ready for him to be well so they can get some more mommy time. it just stinks all around! we have been so, so blessed to not have many illnesses in our family so far! and this too shall pass. and we can't wait 'til it does!!! thank goodness for lunch with the bagels today!!! :) hope my flying monkey doesn't knock me to the floor! ;)

-ps - i'm still not sure if the girls managed to catch anything on their fishin' trip or not. ;)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm prejudiced... but bagel kids are just the cutest kids on the planet... : )
There. I said it out loud. : )
I feel so much better!
-Kelly