4.04.2007

spring break day 3...

at the zoo! we went to bagels and then straight to the zoo for the whole afternoon. phew! i am beat!!! we all had SUCH a great time!!! it was really the first time that wilson knew what was going on, and he was so excited!!! we got to see a baby orangutan and it was adorable! (thanks again, denise, for telling us about it!)

(these pictures are not the greatest. i really needed my other lens, which of course was in the car. bummer!)

zoo


(ps - sorry kelly - i will blog anna's bike tomorrow. we got home too late today. she reminded me many times, though! ;) )

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Great pics Holls!!! Love that one of E and Willsie. and how cute is willsie in his bear cover?!?!?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures... but I'm waiting for my Anna on her bike! : )
-Kelly

Unknown said...

I love these pictures--especially the one of Anna at the end. She seems soooooooooooooooooo grown up! That makes me happy AND sad!

*sigh* I love the zoo!

xoxo.

gabbyfek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh holly
i LOVE those pics
and how much fun you had.
makes me happy.
xoxox,
g