4.06.2007

spring break day 5...


thank goodness. ha! we've had a blast, but my patience ran out, some time around about 2-ish. hee! we skipped the art museum because everyone was still tired and wilson was quite a bit cranky. well and me too. ;) anna had a playdate, too, so that was good for her. she let me give her a french braid this afternoon and i think she was just a little proud of it. she let me take her picture and gave me all kinds of poses. i'll post a few more later, and pictures of her on her bike, but this is my favorite so far. except that she looks sooooo old!!! :( :( :(

6 comments:

doris sander said...

dang holly. your pics are so gorgeous. i get jealous. :D

Anonymous said...

love love love me some Anna pictures... but where are the ones on the BIKE!?!??! : )
-kelly

Anonymous said...

wow! that photo is stunning holly!

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Heck. Holly--she is soooooooooooooo beautiful! And now, I miss her even more... : ( Can't believe I didn't get to see Anna AT ALL last week during Spring Break. : ( Soon, okay?!?

xoxo.

Denise Levy said...

She is so beautiful Holly.

So sorry you couldn't stay for all of bagels today. Hope Miss Ella is ok.

kelly said...

cutest pic EVER!