5.06.2007

happy national scrapbook day!...


...one day late. lol! i was too busy partying to remember to blog. hee! i was asked, along with about 180 other scrapbookers, to have a layout displayed in the 2 peas user inspiration gallery. i was SO honored! the gallery is FULL of AMAZING pages! here's a link - Two Peas User Inspiration Gallery.


i wanted to do something different for my page, but i had the hardest time thinking of something. of course i always find it harder to think of something when i am putting the pressure on myself to make something great. hee! i remembered seeing a contest on two peas a few months ago for doing a page about why you scrapbook. of course this contest has been over for awhile now, you know me - always late, but i thought it was a FABULOUS idea! and i'm hoping kurt will see it and understand why our house is so messy and we eat a lot of macaroni and cheese. so that was a great starting out point for me. since this was a page specifically for 2 peas i wanted to showcase all of my favorite 2 peas products and designers. but, well, of course i couldn't chose just one digi designer so i thought how fun to use one from each! so here is my page... if you are a scrapper and would like to see which elements are from whom the supplies are listed on the page in my 2 peas gallery and the journaling is typed out there too, if it's too hard to read.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my golly Miss Holly! This is so.stinkin'.cute! Love it!

...off to check out all the others... ; )

xoxo.

Anna said...

This is great Holly! Love the pics of the kids. What kind of paper is it?

Anonymous said...

Holly, I love your style and all the little details!

Denise Levy said...

I LOVE this LO, Holly! You are amazing. :)

deb said...

so inspired by your layouts.