5.18.2007

ladies' man....








my willsie is. he has them all wrapped around his teeny fingers. and from the look on his face i know the feeling is mutual. :) and can i say again how lucky i am to have this group of friends? they are always so supportive in so many ways. they were such lifesavers especially at lunch that day - poor wilson is having the hardest time with his teeth and it was sooo relaxing to have someone else hold him for just a little while. they have lifted me up so many times. thanks, girls! i love you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, we love our willsie!

Unknown said...

Sweet Wilsie! I love that boy!

I'll need copies of these pix--look how cute my hair is!!! ; )

Love you so much Holly--we are very blessed!

xoxo.

Anna said...

I miss Wilsie! Those pics makes me want to book the first flight out to Omaha!