10.23.2007

more ella and rosadita..

"rosadita's name used to be grondo. she was the CUTEST baby with pink cheeks and she loves me." it's so sweet when ella is enchanted. i was so glad to see just a glimpse of that side of her tonight, because the rest of the day she was anything but! i think having anna home for fall break has been hard on all of us. not because of anything anna has done, but just that our whole routine is off. and of course ella's not a big fan of having to have to lose a little piece of my attention. ;) i still would love to know where in the world ella comes up with these names! lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That child has got to be one of the most imaginative I've ever met... :)
I love her "enchantedness" and even her "not so enchantedness"... :)
And those other two are pretty cool too! :)
-kelly

Unknown said...

: )

I love Rosadita stories...and who knew she used to be named Grondo? Glad to know she was a cute baby tho! : ) : ) I love Ella--enchanted or not and those other two too!

xoxo.