4.03.2008

happy birthday anna!!!

baby anna
7 years ago today this little sweetie blessed our lives. i'm so proud of what a sweet young lady she's becoming. she's so smart, funny, giggly, and even a little sassy, of course. she got to bring cookies to school and in a little while a few neighbor friends are coming over to hang out and eat, well, more cookies. lol! tonight we're having pizza (her choice) and yellow ice cream cake and then opening presents after that. i think it's cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait that long! well, ok, it's me who's impatient. lol! but of course we need to wait for daddy! ella was such a big helper today. she helped me with the balloons and streamers and even the present wrapping! wilson is loving all of this action. ok - off to finish the cookies. pictures later! :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I bet Anna had an awesome birthday!! Uncle John and I wish we were there too. I met Anna when she was 2 years old and I can't even believe that she is 7 already. I agree that she is growing up to be a perfect young lady. We miss you Anna!