9.21.2009

one last sales pitch...

Hi Everyone!

I've emailed a few of you about this, but in one last ditch attempt I thought I'd post it here too -

My friend Karen is just starting her jewelry selling business and I would LOVE to help her out! I have to say that the jewelry is much more impressive in real life than in the catalog. I love it! If you have any questions please email or call me and I'd be happy to help. Don't forget the holidays are right around the corner! Check it out here - Cookie Lee

Speaking of the holidays, the girls' new school is doing a fundraiser selling things from Sally Foster. Here is the website for the online catalog - Sally Foster. They have really high quality wrapping paper for all occasions - Birthdays, Any Day, Christmas and Hanukkah, and also some really nice gifts - some great ones that can be the kind just to have on hand too.

Ok! I am a terrible salesperson! But if you see anything you like let me know! Thanks!!! :)

No comments: